Residents of these addresses, 18 years old or over, qualify to participate:
- 1812 1st Ave
- 1816 Stevens Ave
- 1820 Stevens Ave
- 1830 Stevens Ave
- 1924 Stevens Ave
- 1714 2nd Ave
- 1728 2nd Ave
- 1817 2nd Ave
- 1825 2nd Ave
- 1831 2nd Ave
- 1801 3rd Ave
- 1806 3rd Ave
- 1810 3rd Ave
- 1915 3rd Ave
- 1929 3rd Ave
- 1900 Clinton Ave
- 1906 Clinton Ave
- 600 West Franklin Ave
Residents will receive money off their next month’s rent for helping to staff the following events or projects organized by Stevens Square Community Organization (SSCO).
The rebate consists of $10 per hour, with a maximum rebate of $80 per month per apartment.
- Block Patrol — A citizens walking patrol which provides numerous opportunities to volunteer every month. Volunteers must submit an application.
- Cinema & Civics in Stevens Square Park (Wednesday evenings in June)
- Red Hot Art and Music Festival (a weekend in July)
- National Night Out party (first Tuesday in August)
- Various one-off events (throughout the year)
- Clean Sweep litter and trash clean-up (a Saturday morning in May & Oct)
- Weekly litter clean-up (seasonal)
- Graffiti clean-up (as needs)
- Gardening projects (seasonal)
- Participation in Board of Directors and committee meetings (monthly)
Please contact SSCO if you are interested in participating.