- This event has passed.
NEIGHBORHOOD DEVELOPMENT MEETING – APRIL 2019
April 22 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Join Stevens Square Community Organization for our April meeting of the Neighborhood Development & Events Committee!
WHAT IS THE NDC?
This committee reviews and makes decisions about residential and commercial development, oversees the Community Gardening and Farmer’s Market programs, and helps shape neighborhood-wide community events like Red Hot Art and Cinema & Civics.
All are welcome! All residents of the Stevens Square-Loring Heights neighborhood, and representatives of businesses/institutions in the area attending a meeting and who are 16+ years old are eligible voting members of SSCO.
WHERE & WHEN?
At the SSCO offices, 1925 Nicollet Avenue (we share a building with the Loring Nicollet Alternative School). Ring the doorbell if you need to be let in. This building is accessible to wheelchairs; please let us know if you need any other accommodation to participate.
***Mint Properties and Copenhagen Enterprises residents, you could get a discount on your rent just for attending! Learn more at http://stevenssquare.org/rental-rebate-programs.
Community Announcements and Events
– Emily Peake Memorial Garden letter to Chris Holm
– Cinema & Civics update
– Red Hot Art Festival update
– Streetlights presentation follow-up – Scott Artley
– Doors Open volunteer opportunity at Van Dusen Mansion – Sat May 18 and Sun May 19, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
– Community organics recycling education grant submitted
– Initial thoughts on Yellow Tree proposal for arrangement at reconstructed LaSalle North Community Garden
Community Concerns – Open time for members of the community to ask or present any community concerns
Photo credit: Dee Tvedt