- This event has passed.
Neighborhood Development Meeting – Jan 2019
January 28, 2019 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Join Stevens Square Community Organization for our January meeting of the Neighborhood Development & Events Committee!
WHAT IS THE NDC?
This committee reviews and makes decisions about residential and commercial development, oversees the Community Gardening and Farmer’s Market programs, and helps shape neighborhood-wide community events like Red Hot Art and Cinema & Civics.
All are welcome! All residents of the Stevens Square-Loring Heights neighborhood, and representatives of businesses/institutions in the area, attending a meeting and 16 and older are eligible voting members of SSCO.
WHERE & WHEN?
At the SSCO offices, 1925 Nicollet Avenue (we share a building with the Loring Nicollet Alternative School). Ring the doorbell if you need to be let in. This building is accessible to wheelchairs; please let us know if you need any other accommodation to participate.
***Mint Properties and Copenhagen Enterprises residents, you could get a discount on your rent just for attending! Learn more at http://stevenssquare.org/rental-rebate-programs.
Cover photo from Red Hot Art by Dee Tvedt via Flickr.
The agenda will include:
- Southwest Park Plan presentation – Minneapolis Park Board
- Apartment managers networking group – Nora ZeDan
- Old Business
- Emily Peake Memorial Garden update – Scott Artley
- Red Hot Art Festival update and call for sponsors – Scott Artley
- Cinema & Civics update – Scott Artley
- New Business
- Community organics recycling – Dre Wakely
- Spring Green Event – Zan Angoli
- Fall Harvest Festival Event – Zan Angoli
- Community Concerns – Open time for members of the community to ask or present any community concerns